5. Jack Nicholson- For the sheer reason I have to watch him in the crowd every time the Jazz play the Lakers.
4. Matt Damon - He never looked all that tough to me. I would destroy Matt Damon! How do you like them apples?
3. George Lopez - Ahhh where to start. Just watch two minutes of his horrible stand up and you will see why I would fight this guy.
2. Nickelback - Okay, Okay, I know what you're thinking. There are four of them. Well i'm in luck 'cause i'm pretty sure I could round up enough guys that share my hatred for this awful band. Look at this picture! That guy with the long hair is just asking for a haymaker to the chin.
1. Kobe Bryant - Anyone who has talked to me for more than 5 minutes knows that I hate Kobe with every fiber of my soul. He beats my team every year, and every year I have to look at that stupid underbite. If I were to ever meet him in the octagon I would unleash a flurry of rage that started 16 years ago. Win or lose I would make sure he could never rape or play basketball again.
I'm afraid my list isn't as substantial as Bryan's; I'm just going on who I could realistically beat up. Since I get to choose my opponents, I would go against these 5 celebrities in the ring:
5. Dakota Fanning- I feel pretty confident taking on anyone that wears size 0 jeans.
4. Justin Beiber- I think his weakness here is that he blow dries his hair forward so much that it'll block his vision of my right hook.
3. Dora the Explorer- She's so innocent she couldn't hurt a fly, and I just don't have that problem. Not to mention...she's a cartoon.
2. Clay Aiken- I had trouble choosing one picture because every face he makes just proves I could beat him up. He's wearing a turtleneck... Obviously not expecting what's to come.
1. Ke$ha- Just try singing a song without a track and I might respect you a bit more. When her music comes on, my blood boils. Stop telling people to take it off...please Kesha, keep it on.