Friday, September 24, 2010

Zumba

This past week... I started a Zumba class
It's the best! I think most places it's 2 or 3 dollars a class (I will get it free because it's on campus) but it works your whole body and is fun, so it doesn't feel like working out as much.
Anyways, upon going with 3 friends, I am in line in front of a woman wearing black jeans, but she was keeping up, I gotta hand it to her. Mostly I was behind another woman...who was wearing only white shorts. I know she wasn't wearing underwear because once she started sweating I saw every dimple.... So hey, it's a workout and a show!


2 comments:

  1. that is too funny. Glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting in a good workout. I've never heard of "Zumba." When I said "Zumba?" Bryson said, "Yeah, Simba!" Yuck to the lady with no undies.

    ReplyDelete