Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sigh, at last, I can take a breath

So I took my last final today! Grades are in and I got offered a job in men's suits at JCPenney's. I was apprehensive about working there since it's a half hour drive and gas is expensive, but I'll actually be making 3 dollars more per hour than most jobs around campus, which still isn't very much but ha I'm very glad.

Tomorrow we're headed to Seattle to visit the family and friends. A 12 hour drive ahead full of the license plate game and the second Eragon book. I suspect Devin will have 10 stupid youtube videos to cram down our eye sockets, one of which will be about George Forman, or he'll just keep replaying the same Bruce Springsteen album, but that's why we miss home.

I'm excited to show Bryan around town, I'd like to take him to some good restaurants and the EMP and probably the Locks. I'm thinking he hasn't really experienced Seattle without seeing the homeless people that play the buckets as drums or play the accordion with no teeth, I don't know why those always have to go hand in hand.


1 comment:

  1. congrats on the job! now you can get bryan a shnazzy suit, for cheap. and have fun in seattle! maybe one day we'll be there at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete